How to have a Conference Call for Free? Skype and Free Conference Call
Conference calls can be easy and free to put together with free conference call services. Conference calls have been around for a long time, yet there are still some services that charge for conference calls. Whether it's a conference call with a group of business colleagues, a school group meeting, or used to hold a motivational seminar - conference calls can get a group of people together from all over the world. Making a free conference call is simple. You only need a quality free conference call service and some colleagues to call.
Skype Free Conference Calling Service
1. Visit the Skype website.
2. Download and install Skype to your computer or mobile device.
3. Open Skype on your device.
4. Select the contacts you wish to include on the conference call.
5. Select "Call Group".
6. Wait for the group phone connection to begin and start the conference call.
Free Conference Call
7. Visit the Free Conference Call website.
8. Click on the "Get Free Service" button located on the top of the page.
9. Enter your name and email address to create an account.
10. Copy your conference call dial-in number and access code.
11. Dial the phone number and enter the access code to begin your conference call. Make sure to share the dial-in phone number and access code with those participating in the conference call.
Tips & Warnings
1. You can dial land lines using the Skype service, but you must have a Skype plan to do so.
2. Skype also offers free conference calls via video chatting.
3. There are several other conference call services that provide free conference calling, when considering which to choose factor in conference call duration limits, caller limit, and ease of use.
4. Free Conference Call only allows up to 96 callers, for a six-hour duration. If you require more time or more callers on the conference call you may want to consider another service.